Home -> Je m'informe -> Ressources

If someone you know has been diagnosed with a sarcoma, we urge you to consult an expert who sees many sarcoma patients each month, in addition to your attending oncologist. Good places in the US to find such doctors are specialist hospitals particularly NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers. To find a center, click here.

If you'd like your organization to be listed on this page - please Cette adresse email est protégée contre les robots des spammeurs, vous devez activer Javascript pour la voir. .


Advocacy, General Information and Research Foundations:


Volunteer Online Sarcoma or Cancer Support Groups:


Fertility Preservation:

Fertility Preservation Video from the Founder


Clinical Trial Information:


Major Sarcoma Clinical and Research Centers:


Travel Assistance: